Take care of your garden fertilizer safe and secure. In addition to it is not harmful to one's health and the environment, using organic fertilizers and insecticides, this collection of healthy and chemical-free.
We're concerned about pesticides, hazardous, that might be affect to our health, or which present a risk to be unnecessary.
Especially if you have kids in the house. For this reason, from our office, we invite you to learn how you can prepare your own pesticides, fertilizers, and insecticides in the environment.
Fertilizers and pesticides: it is better if they're environmentally friendly
The plants, the little crops that we can have in our gardens or on the terrace, too, are attacked by aphids and other insect pests.
The first thing I always do is to look for products that give a solution take care of them, but we also have to take into account the following aspects:
- Fertilizers and pesticides containing chemicals, synthetic materials that can harm the plant itself.
- Don't you think that they are the chemical products are the most effective. A children's menu can also be useful for stopping the spread of disease .
- The use of chemicals such as nitric acid, sulfuric acid, and ammonium was actually poison the earth. Do not hold, and that, in the long run, it's more trouble than good.
- The use of organic fertilizers, and pesticides, you are guaranteed that your plant will grow normally, and that we take care of our health and the environment as a whole.
- On the ground, and the ground will continue to be fed up with such micro-organisms are essential that you do for our garden and live in a healthy environment with ample possibilities.
Pesticides, insecticides, eco -
Wormwood is a plant with a very bitter flavor, which is commonly used to treat irritable bowel syndrome, or to address infectious processes. It is a very powerful thing.
With regard to its use as a pesticide, you'll be pleased to know that wormwood is a very effective way to repel aphids, mites, scale insects and ants.
In addition to this, the absinthe that does not harm the plant, and it's a great pesticide, eco-friendly. Enjoy Take care of your garden with it.
- 300 grams of wormwood, dried
- 1 gallon of water
300 grams of wormwood, dry cleaning, are macerated for a week, with one liter of water.
Then, coamos for the content of, and we took it to the bottle with a diffuser to wet the plants. This is very helpful!!!
2. Olive oil vegetable or sunflower oil
Take care of your garden this is simple, it always leads to great results.
Some of the oils and minerals that serve as a good insect repellent, and dust mites, and even though there is no scientific evidence of the sunflower-seed oil, which include it as a pesticide.
The oil, in particular, it would be a great help to prevent the attack fungi in the food.
To do this, take a paint brush and sprinkle on the leaf of a plant you want to protect the oil from the plant you have chosen.
Take care of your garden with the garlic. It is an insecticide, a natural, more well-known, as well as one of the most useful to you. This will allow you to get away from all kinds of insects to your plants and garden.
- 1 head of garlic
- 3 cloves
- With a full glass of water (200 ml)
- Mix up a whole head of garlic, along with three of his teeth.
- Mix it up with a glass of water and leave them to rest for the night.
- The next day you should mix up this cup of water 2 quarts of water (it is not necessary to remove the garlic cloves and cravinhos).
Now, all you have to do is to get it into a bottle and it borrifá it directly on the leaves of the plants that you want to protect.
Insecticide garlic, red pepper and onion,
Black pepper is an excellent insecticide, along with the garlic and onion, to create an insecticide that can eliminate up to of bed bugs.
You are going to love to try out this one simple product that is so useful for eliminating aphids, spider, red, and fruit flies, white. And how should we prepare for it? Please note, this is a very easy way.
- 3 cloves garlic
- 2 onions
- 3 fresh chilies
- 500ml of water
You start by cutting and grinding all the ingredients, and then let it sit for a whole night, with that half-gallon of water.
The next day, just to filter out the content, and spread it out on a couple quarts of water. It never fails.
4. Baking soda
Enjoy Take care of your garden by using the Baking soda, it's an excellent fungicide.
In order to achieve this, and also enjoy the best in flowers and plants in the orchard and the garden, just need to combine 10 grams of bicarbonate of sodium, 25 grams of vegetable oil and a tablespoon of soap on natural (as you melted in advance on the fire of one liter of water.
Put all into a jar and wrap the plant that you want to protect it with this amazing combination of the two. Take care of your garden read on to find out.
5. Nettle brewed
The nettle brewed to be grown as a plant fertilizer, and water repellent to aphids and mites in the red.
Studies in the field show that the use of the growth of the plants in the open air, and found that plants that are treated with, known as the stinging nettle, presented the greatest values of the growth index.
On the other hand, the crops are protected, indicating its widespread use as a repellent of aphids. A good option for you Take care of your garden with it.
In order to easily be one of the best fertilizers and pesticides, organic products, you only need to do the following:
- You will need 500 grams of nettle, dried, which, in turn misturaremos with 10 litres of water.
- Let the mixture macerate for 10 days, stirring two or three times a day. After this period of time, you can use it.
6. The leaves of the tomato
The fresh leaves of the tomatoes are a great repellent to aphids .
This is because the tomato has a glicoalcalóide (Solanina) that attack, of course, aphids, making it a possible bug spray.
However, research is still being conducted to confirm its performance.
To do so you can prepare an infusion with 10 leaves of fresh tomatoes, a pint of water. Bring to the boil, then allow to rest for the night.
Spray it on the plants that are damaged.
How to get the best organic fertilizer for your plants
Take care of your garden the organic waste our junk journaling is, in fact, the best fertilizer to nourish the earth.
It includes the following items, which you must mix it with the soil loose so that the composite consists of a day-to-day:
- The shells of the eggs.
- The bark of any plant.
- In the water where you cooked the vegetables, or the vegetable is also a good nutrient.
Learn how to take care of his garden, and in the video below.